[vfio-users] Fixing IOMMU Grouping ?

Hello guys, currently trying to install my rocket raid card, the big issue i ran into here is that the card is obviously a pci-e one, and it breaks my iommu group... joining the same group as my nvidia card, tried theĀ pcie_acs_override=downstream option on grub but this ain't working, does anyone knows how to fix this properly? I don't really like to try things i don't fully understand, so easy to break things... Have a good new year's eve !