Re: [vfio-users] Fixing IOMMU Grouping ?

Kernel version?
Is it a patched version?
Where (if applicable) did you obtain the kernel?
Operating system?
Computer specifications?

Your message is a little vague, but it sounds like you may not be using
a patched kernel (with Alex's acs patch) and that may be your problem.

Mark Weiman