[vfio-users] Switching boot disk to VFIO SCSI controller (F23)

Based on my research, the version of SeaBIOS included with Fedora 23 w/ virt-preview (1.9.0) should support booting from VFIO disks, both BLK and SCSI. However, getting "No bootable device" back from SeaBIOS after changing my virtio-blk disks to virtio-scsi. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks,
Stewart