[vfio-users] Stuck.. some troubleshooting help appreciated

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:16:36 UTC 2015

If you’ve Windows, you can try using GPU-Z to dump VBIOS file.

從 Windows 10 的郵件傳送

寄件者: Nick Sukharev
傳送時間: 2015年11月14日 上午 04:26
收件者: Alex Williamson
副本: Tim Terhorst;vfio-users
主旨: Re: [vfio-users] Stuck.. some troubleshooting help appreciated

I am using pci-stub, blacklisting radeon and even passing these cards correctly to my VMs (3 radeons total). But it always complains about ROM, even in dmesg when I start my VMs. Somehow, it doesn't seem to affect their performance. This is why I wonder whether passing these cards as secondary adapters to OVFM VMs would even require UEFI bios.