[vfio-users] Passthrough possible with dual-GPU card?

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:07:57 UTC 2015

> Would crossfire even work if I had 2 normal cards to pass though?
I've got a crossfire with two HD7750 working for half a year now. 95% of
bare metal performance is fine for me. I haven't tested quad setups since i
don't have enough cards.
I can't remember anyone trying to use an AMD dualGPU cards.
However, i remember i've seen that a dual GPU quadro was seen by the system
as two different cards (one was quadro, the other was geforce690).
So i think the driver might be okay with the fact of having only a half of
a GPU.