[vfio-users] glitchy audio using wireless usb headset (logitech g930), hard drive not recognize using virt-manager

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:41:22 UTC 2015

Hello.
My audio is fine on my screen using the displayport to bring audio to it
but when i connect my usb headset using virt-manager i got glitches, like
little bips and cracks.
Do i have to do a special manipulation to fix this?
I wanted to add the audio coming from the jack at first but imo it will be
a pain in the ass to configure.

Also i got an issue with my 4to harddrive, i had it as a physical drive
(creating the pool first and adding the second partition, the one with
datas), i think the problem might be here, maybe the other partition (which
is about 120mo) is mandatory for the disk to work, like a boot partition or
something.
But i didn't find anything on it, word around was to add the device using
an xml as describe in the redhat doc but it is just a workaround, i have to
do it everytime i launch my vm.
If anyone knows a fix please enlighten me.

Os on the vm is win10 btw.
Have a good day guys