[vfio-users] Video out issue on Supermircro X10DRi

Erik Adler erik.adler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:13:44 UTC 2015

>Your X11 fails to start or what?
>If so...
>Setting BusID parameter in xorg.conf should help starting any non primary
GPU.
>Whatever the host bios outputs via GTX980 shouldn't worry you much.

Thanks for your input.
Actually I don't get any video out. The only way for be to get back into
BIOS was to pull out one of the GPUs. I needed to do this to set the BIOS
back to internal graphics. Seems to be long before the OS kicks in.

That is why I was wondering if there is a known hardware limitation. On my
own system (Z10PE-D8) I have passed three GPUs but was using the internal
video for the host. When I am back in my home town Ill have to give this a
try.