[vfio-users] vfio_pci_read_config failed: Bad address

Ronnie Swanink ronnie at ronnieswanink.nl
Wed Nov 18 13:49:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

After some fiddling I've managed to install the patch and compile qemu,
but the errors persist. It's the same bunch of errors/addresses.

It looks like this motherboard doesn't want to cooperate. If you have
any other ideas please let me know, otherwise I'll just stick with a
dual-boot until I can finance an overdue upgrade.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Ronnie Swanink