[vfio-users] VM doesn't book with kernel 4.2.3-1-vfio

Hi,

yesterday I compiled the recent version of the vfio kernel version in AUR. Now my VM doesn't start at all.
I'm getting a reproducable error message (http://pastebin.com/YsNBX4Yj)
There are no other messages in dmesg, but those I posted yesterday. Same goes for hardware configuration
According to lsmod the KVM module is loaded.

Is there some configuration I need to change?

Regards
Alex