[vfio-users] Processor Root Ports appeared in iommu_groups - why?

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:16:21 UTC 2015

False alert, got it fixed by correcting a typo in kernel command-line.

Anyway, i've got a VERY STRANGE problem with OVMF and my hybridmagic ROM. I
guess i should go ask edk2-devel guys.

"SecCoreStartupWithStack(0xFFFCC000, 0x818000)" in the debug console with
one core 100% load. After a while, it might continue loading, but then the
OS loader(windows 10) stucks alike with 100% one core. Eventually, it might
load. I've checked if the file i've been using is damaged, but it's not. I
guess something has to be with the checksum or signature checking. Anyway,
all those questions go to the edk2-devel list, i guess. Thanks for
operative help, AW, as usual.