[vfio-users] Resume a suspended/sleeping guest from the guest side

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:18:07 UTC 2015

In some cases my ACPI power button event gets redirected to the guest. I
think i was using VNC. As long as qemu is listening for button commands
while the OS is sleeping, that should work.
And depending on your clientside, it is possible to send either virsh
commands or QEMU monitor commands remotely.
It is possible to configure QEMU's behaviour on various power events, for
example the -noshutdown CLI switch.