[vfio-users] More questions

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 22:06:44 UTC 2015

When using VNC, the p-t'd GPU may remain unconnected. But you still need
too install VNC server on it(or use qemu's built-in one), so i'd plug both
host and guest gpus to the screens, no matter if it's a single screen or
not.

You can p-t individual USB devices into the VM, it's super easy when using
virt-manager.