[vfio-users] problem with passthrough and unsafe interrupts

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:50:25 UTC 2015

GT520 and GT610 are same. They definitely have the same chip. Frequency
differs because of vendor effects. But as you can see, they are both 29W
and have 48 cores. There are 1 GB and 2 GB versions of these cards, and
obviously they have different memory clocks.
There was a counterpart in the 4XX series, seems like i've forgot it.