[vfio-users] AMD CrossFire (XDMA) Passthrough

Daniel flac at posteo.de
Wed Sep 2 22:03:55 UTC 2015

Dear VFIO Users,
could someone tell me how to get 2-way AMD CrossFire (XDMA, without any
bridge) to work with VFIO under Windows 10 as a guest OS? I didn't had
the possibility to try it yet (my hardware will arrive soon). I have
read that a user on the English Arch Linux forum named "Duelist" has
successfully configured his VM to work with 2-way AMD CrossFire (XDMA)
but I don't know which steps were involved to get it working. It would
be nice if someone could help me out. Every answer is helpful since
there is not much information about that specific issue on the web. The
situation is now even worse after the thread where "Duelist" contributed
to has been deleted so that he left the forum.

Regards,
Daniel

P.S.: I'm tiered of having to use Windows as my main OS on my Gaming PC.
We all know how evil Microsoft is.