[vfio-users] [Qemu-discuss] vfio pass through only works once after reboot

Abdulla Bubshait darkstego at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:00:44 UTC 2015

The thing is, I only just came to find out that it didn't have UEFI
support, many vendors even mention this as a UEFI card and this being their
new flagship the last thing I imagined would be it not have UEFI support,
so I never bothered to check since my system was already setup in UEFI mode.

There are only a couple of mentions of its lack of support online from
people who verified a BIOS dump of the device.