[vfio-users] More questions

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:57:31 UTC 2015

Afair - no. But we got reports about Fury X lacking UEFI support on some
vendors, then there is still a possibility that the 3xx series may not have
it too.
Don't worry much about it, though: you might either not need UEFI at
all(the VGA way) or you will be able to use the ROM from another vendor's
GPU which has the GOP for UEFI to work.
Not a big issue anyway. I know a workaround if you may stumble in that
problem.