[vfio-users] Dedicated forum for VFIO @ https://virtualkvm.com

Erik Adler erik.adler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:10:57 UTC 2015

There has been some interest in having a dedicated forum for VFIO
related topics analogous to the one over at Archlinux. It just so
happens I own quite a few beefy Xeon servers. I took the liberty of
writing some python scripts and recreated the VFIO thread that was
closed.

The first 400 posts and the last 600 posts on there in full glory. The
DB is in perfect order. Every user that had posted anything in that
thread still has their name/account. If you would like your old
account name back you can msg me the archlinux forums. This would be
for identity reasons. I will msg you back with a temporary password.
Or you could just make a new account. Its up to you.

The domain name is
https://virtualkvm.com

ofc security measures are in place such as SSL.. and then some.
There is no need to worry about that site going down or vanishing. I
have clients that have five year contracts on that server. There is
also a 18TB ZFS FBSD backup sever taking snapshots regular intervals.

I have no other motive to do this then my love of FOSS. There is zero
monetary incentive.

I encourage you to write updated guides.
Share information about hardware
Start threads that are of interest.

This forum is 100% Linux agnostic. But you will need to be using
GNU/Linux to register.

Any feedback is much welcomed.

All the best
Erik aka Onryo

Signature:
GPG/PGP key ID: 0x2B4B58FE
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x2B4B58FE