[vfio-users] VM starts but takes an hour to display OVMF screen, CPU at 100% load

Janusz januszmk6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:33:41 UTC 2015

W dniu 13.09.2015 o 18:04, BugMaze pisze:

> Hi. This issue happens with 4.2 and 4.3-rc1
> Everything works with kernel 4.1.6, so I believe that my script is good.

As for hour to display OVMF screen, I have also problem with long
starting VM, but it starts when I focus on qemu console window, before
that the title of windows with qemu console is [Stopped]
As for 100% cpu, I also have this issue, but it goes away when I set
only 1 thread for cpu instead of 2

> I thought that Alex sent a patch to solve this around 2 months ago.

do you have some link to patch?