[vfio-users] VFIO + ZFS build

Jouner Journer journerforums at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:42:27 UTC 2015

I thought there were issues with nvidia cards getting blocked by the cards
firmware, forcing you to hide qemu from the vm (and disabling vm
extensions)?

I'm also considering xen , which appears to work well with amd cards

How is freenas performance as a vm? Are you passing through a nic or using
vswitch?