[vfio-users] iommu-grouping

Erik Adler erik.adler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:57:54 UTC 2015

> a multifunction device without ACS isolation between the functions
Would think todays integrated chips came out of superfluous boxes of
Fruit Loops.

> Solutions are to use a plugin sata controller that will be isolated.
This is what I'll be doing. LSI 9211-8i. 10+ watts wasted :(

> or patch your kernel and override
Would like to avoid this as it can become a annoyance with time.

With some clicky neanderthal magic I just passed all of group 43 in
virt-manager for now. Ill be getting a HBA in a day or so.

Thanks for the feedback.

All the best.