[vfio-users] vfio help needed (nvidia GTX 750 Ti persistent code 43)

Mogliii mogliii at gmx.net
Thu Sep 17 05:20:45 UTC 2015

OK, now this is a new information for me. I thought all along that my
problem is the graphics card.

I tried to understand your whole message but I got lost at MMIO and PIO.
For the sake of saving my precious time and avoiding frustration, I
should better get a new motherboard and CPU? How high are the chances it
will work with my GXT750 Ti?
Any hardware suggestions (I have DDR3-1600 memory that I would like to
keep using)?

Thank you