[vfio-users] cpu core pinning with multiple cpus

Erik Adler erik.adler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:48:48 UTC 2015

Said I would get back with some more info. For w/e reason it is just
that one game "Tera" that has crazy bad fps. Bare metal I could have
80 fps. Tera could drop down to about 4 fps in . Newer games like
Witcher 3, GTA V etc all work really really well.  This was a clean
install of Windows 10, GTX 970. dmesg looked normal but if you want I
can post it.