[vfio-users] New computer assembled, need help

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:35:53 UTC 2015

If the host system uses VGA - only one device can be outputting video.
If the host system and both cards are capable of providing GOP(UEFI) then
the output can be(on my system it is) mirrored between them all.
You can have the host headless.
You can install both cards, boot the host, install the host drivers
specifying device BusID in xorg.conf.
The primary card handles all host VGA including text terminals like tty2.
When the primary GPU is not used by the host at all, you can use it with
vfio.