[vfio-users] Some questions.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:51:06 UTC 2015

OK, for about 7 days, now I'm 'almost' known about how to install KVM VFIO
on Ubuntu with new kernel.

But I still got a little problems on there:

1. Now I still try to build VM by using virt-manager,
and I'm using qemu-2.4.0 as emulator, and already patched with alsa library.
Which virtual sound card should I use while in virt-manager?

2. When I tried to install virt-manager 1.2.1 on Ubuntu 14.04, I got
warning message during installation,
after that, I click virt-manager, but nothing
also I type virt-manager on terminal, I got:

/usr/local/bin/virt-manager 3 exec /usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager not
found.

3. I remember that I need to using root permission to launch VM because
VFIO need to work with root permission, do I still need root permission to
launch virt-manager now?

Sorry for many questions again :P