[vfio-users] New computer assembled, need help

ALG Bass olorin12 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:45:09 UTC 2015

Well, I've gotten Windows 10 installed under virt-manager. Working on
getting the gtx 970 drivers installed and working (code 43 stuff).
Right now the output is to a vnc window. I have the gtx 970 hooked up to my
monitor on another input. How do I change it to have the display for the VM
go to the monitor instead of the vnc window?