Re: [vfio-users] Disk Performance

Hi again,

Fluxion: Thanks, I've added that. Unfortunately, I'm stuck using net user because I'm only on wireless so I can't bridge easily, and I haven't been able to get any of the wireless bridging taps working. Also, I'm at university so my IP changes a lot, which seems like I'd have to reconfigure every boot.

Bob: Thanks! I've swapped in your disk configure. Let's hope it's faster.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,
Sarnex