[vfio-users] I am confused about Intel GPU status

Hi guys,

I remember reading that to use Intel GPU on your host you need to patch your kernel. Is it still required? The reason I am asking is that I watched the "30k PC" video from Alex blog and it looks like they are using motherboard GPU for host there with no issues. Also, is it required for OVMF virtual machines? I am trying to chose another motherboard for my virtualization PC and I would like to maximize the PCIE slots available for passthrough.

Thank you,
Nick