Re: [vfio-users] I am confused about Intel GPU status

Stock kernel (4.5.0), intel_iommu=on in my grub config, Intel's working for video.  The only snag I've hit with it is that the Intel GPU's audio over HDMI doesn't work when you're doing passthrough, if you care about that.  Personally, I'm doing passthrough on my desktop, so working audio is important to me, which means I've needed to use separate audio.