Re: [vfio-users] physx can not work after VGA passthrough.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 10:50 AM, 温学敏 <Kayv qq com> wrote:
sorry alex,i had pasted the wrong log.

here is the log that makes the VM work well.

and i found that valua of the video memory report error is a BUG of dxdiag tool. The ref is : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2026022

here is correct log,this log is from /var/log/libvirt/qemu,and  I use the wrapper script to add the "x-vga=on" command ,so in libvirt log the "x-vga=on" command can not be found.

That looks better, but I don't spot any issues now.  I tested 3DMark11 on my GTX750 setup and it runs without issue.  GPU-Z shows PhyX is available.  Have you installed the driver from NVIDIA which includes the PhysX drivers?  Under Programs and Features you should have a line item for NVIDIA PhysX System Software.  Thanks,

Alex