[vfio-users] Patched qemu on arch

Hi guys, made the switch from arch to fedora.
Thought there was a repo an the aur with qemu already patched but apparently i was wrong.
So, before i got into the trouble of building it myself (which seems cumbersome on arch) anybody by any chance got qemu 2.5 with input patches for arch?

Also, i made a backup of my rpmbuild for qemu 2.5 patched for fedora 23, if someone wants it just email me and i will put it on github.
Have a nice day everyone