Re: [vfio-users] Patched qemu on arch

Oh, keep in mind that the syntax has changed for the qemu command line to enable this as this patch:
http://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=commit;h=0e066b2cc50de4b4d5ef3c9b5a39eddc3f98d060
I don't know if it's possible to hot add from a video card pass-through and input device pass-through. I'll need to try that.