Re: [vfio-users] Patched qemu on arch

I just need keyboard and mouse :D
I assume you are pretty happy with the video thing, you were waiting for it if i remember.

Let's go for aur then, while building my own package seems like fun i prefer to spend my time on improving my kernel :D
The wiki on how to create custom builds is not very clear for me, i thought redhat documencation on rpmbuild much clearer.
I guess i just need some time to get use to it.

Oh, keep in mind that the syntax has changed for the qemu command line to enable this as this patch:
http://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=commit;h=0e066b2cc50de4b4d5ef3c9b5a39eddc3f98d060
I don't know if it's possible to hot add from a video card pass-through and input device pass-through. I'll need to try that.