[vfio-users] Stutter in games, could use some kernel config.gz from fedora

Hi guys, after my switch to arch linux i experiment some stutter in my games even though i setup the CONFIG_HZ to 1000 and the PREEMPT to voluntary.
Could someone using vga passthrough for windows gaming on fedora send to me a zcat of his config.gz file please?
If possible on a 4.2 + kernel.
Would be greatly appreciated.