Re: [vfio-users] Guest does not boot OS with GPU passed through, stuck at TianoCore boot splash

I am already running on 4.5, so that should be fine. The OVMF version I was using was a couple of months old, so I just got a newer one from https://www.kraxel.org/repos/jenkins/edk2/ and pointed the respective XML tag to the newer OVMF_CODE-pure-efi.fd, but that did not change anything. I guess your card is from a different manufacturer then and thus has a different ROM? Because if I try to use the standard ROM of my card (as in not explicitly passing any rom file to the VM at all), I don't get any output on the monitor connected to the card at all. What exactly do you mean with "AMD cards also have the option of running as secondary graphics devices in many cases"?