[vfio-users] [FEEDBACK NEEDED] Rewriting the Arch wiki article

I'm currently planning a full rewrite of the article on Arch wiki about PCI passthroughs and, as per Arch wiki guidelines, I'm supposed get the approval of other users before undergoing such comlex edits. If anyone on this mailing list is an Arch wiki collaborator or frequent user, I would appreciate if you could give me some feedback on the planned structure and propose additional sections or potential user mistakes to highlight. My primary objective here is to make most of what's on Alex Williamson's blog more straightforward and concise.

I've already rewritten the first two sections ("Prerequisites" and "Setting up IOMMU"), and the rest of the article should essentially follow the same basic structure and style. Replies here or on the wiki's discussion page would be much appreciated.

-Nicolas