Re: [vfio-users] [FEEDBACK NEEDED] Rewriting the Arch wiki article

On 2016-04-12 16:11, Garland Key wrote:
Please add what to do if both of your gpus are identical.  This is an issue that was a huge headache for me.  I actually gave up and went to fedora over it.  I missed Arch after two weeks and went back.  I was able to get it to work in fedora on the first go.  I haven't given it another go just yet. I'll report back in a few days as I'll be trying it again.
From what I've gathered, it's mostly about using a stript to bind the GPUs you want to vfio-pci using the driver_override mecanism. Is that correct?