[vfio-users] Arch user following http://vfio.blogspot.com instructions [please help]

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:46:39 UTC 2016

There is not just the forum, you also have the wiki (i admit it is a bit
outdated too but someone in the mailing list is working on rewriting it) :
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF

There is also a guy who made a video and a huge post on a forum :
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-setup-a-gaming-virtual-machine-with-gpu-passthrough-qemu-kvm-libvirt-and-vfio.1371980/

Modules are indeed in mkinit, read the wiki ;)