[vfio-users] 回复:Re: nvidia GT 705 pass-thr ough failed

thanks for reply, when boot windows, it stop running, and the graphic card fan stop, I can not get any information from windows.

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Nicolas Roy-Renaud <nicolas roy-renaud 1 ens etsmtl ca>
收件人:<ivyyh sina com>, <vfio-users redhat com>
主题:Re: [vfio-users] nvidia GT 705 pass-through failed
日期:2016年04月13日 01点24分

What error are you getting in the Windows device manager? If you're getting error 43, you have to mask your hypervisor either by disabling the hypervclock (check part 4 on aw's guide) or by spoofing your hv_vendor_id (as explained here). The former can have a pretty noticeable impact on your performance, though, so you'll probably want to go with the second option if you're ok with using a nightly build of qemu.