Re: [vfio-users] UEFI & virt-manager on Arch

I'll try to predict:
A config file somewhere in /etc/ should be redacted.

On Apr 15, 2016 11:33 AM, "Garland Key" <david garland key gmail com> wrote:
I'm 100% sure that I've added the latest edk2.git UEFI files to the correct place, but virt-manager doesn't see it.  Under Firmware: it says UEFI not found.

Is this a known issue?  Is it possible that the edk2 files need specific permissions?  If so, what should the permissions be?