Re: [vfio-users] If the mailing list is intended to fill the gap for the closed arch linux forum thread..

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Ivan Volosyuk <ivan volosyuk gmail com> wrote:
If the mailing list is intended to fill the gap for the closed arch linux forum thread - it doesn't work so well. It looks like mail archives are not indexed by Google, so all the information stored here are pretty much undiscoverable. There must be robots.txt somewhere which prevents indexing. Just my 2c.

We're also archived on gmane.orghttp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.linux.vfio.user, but I also see lots of hits for this list when I google for vfio related items, so I don't think there's a robots.txt blocking google.  Sorry this list isn't working for you.