[vfio-users] Arch, Virt-manager and Network Manager [help needed]

I'm running Arch with Plasma 5 and Network Manager.  AFAIK, the virt-manager package on Arch has broken networking.  I've successfully created a bridge using Network Manager, but I can't seem to add the bridge in virt-manager or via virsh.

Is this possibe?  I need it for Synergy.  My mobo has two ethernet devices, but I don't have another cat5 cable atm.