[vfio-users] Arch, Virt-manager and Network Manager [help needed]

Philip Abernethy chais.z3r0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:34:32 UTC 2016

I've done the same. Bridge created with NM and used by the VM. You should
be able to just select the bridge device. That's the resulting XML for me:

<network connections='1'>
  <name>default</name>
  <uuid>278badf4-d33e-493e-b604-083b3dcc2804</uuid>
  <forward mode='bridge'/>
  <bridge name='br0'/>
</network>

Garland Key <david.garland.key at gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 16. Apr. 2016 um