Re: [vfio-users] Hyper-v enlightments on recent NVIDIA drivers?

I confirm that the vendor_id works great with libvirt, however all the other options included in that commit does not.
Virsh will fail to start the host with runtime,  vpindex and reset (though it does work with qemu command-line).
Should that deserve a bug report?

Oops, i read too quickly... (it's late)
I run libvirt-git from the aur, i should have this commit thought it seems i don't, will check that with arch people, thanks for the correct link.