Re: [vfio-users] Fedora 23 ACS Patch

Doesn't patch support syntax like patch -p1 filename.patch?
Does vanilla linux really can do stuff like make rpm? If so, since when?

I think that is the syntax i use back then.
What do you mean by vanilla linux? You're talking about the kernel or the distrib gnu/linux in general?
Rpm is supported by the majority of the distros if i remember correctly.