[vfio-users] OS users email or Industry specific List

Hi,

Would you be interested in OS users email list or Industry specific List?

Few of the OS users like: Apple OS users, Blackberry OS users, Dynix OS users, HP OS users, IBM OS users, Linus Torvalds OS users, Microsoft OS users, Novell OS users, QNX OS users, Oracle corporation OS users, Unix OS users, Univel/SCO group OS users, Wind River system OS users, Nokia OS users, Kronos OS users and many more….

Titles like:-

CIOs list

IT security executives list

CTOs list

IT Resellers/VARs list

Chief information security officers list

Database Administrators list

EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list

Network Administrators list

IT directors list

Business Intelligence Administrators list

IT Managers List

SME IT decision makers list

SME Business owners list & many more…..

Fortune 1,000 companies IT decision makers list

Data Field: verified Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type and many more.

Please review and let me know if you are looking for the above or other Technology users and I will get back to you with the exact counts and cost.

Regards
Shirley Caesar
Marketing Executive

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back "RE: Leave Out" in a subject line