Re: [vfio-users] GPU HDMI audio passthrough weird behavior?

On Apr 24, 2016 1:04 PM, "Karsten Mettke" <k mettke d4net de> wrote:
i copied those lines below from the net.‎ I know i have the ignore msrs and one of the allow unsafe intwrupts line in it.

I do not remember _anyone_ needing unsafe interrupts, and i'm in this stuff for two or more years. I am unsure if AW does remember someone with it.
Ignored MSRs are really needed, but the interrupts are just getting copied over from one trash wiki to another.
Please, do not spread the misinformation.
You should only allow unsafe interrupts only and only if you are being told so in dmesg.