[vfio-users] connect bridge without connection to the local network?

So it seems one of my cpl fails to synchronize with the other one, i cannot even get into my box menu hum.
My problem here is that i use a samba share from my host to my guest in order to access my datas and i can't launch my guest with the bridge on.
Is there a way to maintain that bridge even though i cannot have access to the local network?
Since the host and the guest are connected to the same bridge i don't understand why it fails to launch.
Any idea?