Re: [vfio-users] connect bridge without connection to the local network?

I use dhcp according to my bridge file in netctl
I don't even know what a dhcp server is, my knoledge in network is close to none actually.
So if i use static ip i can solve this?

Do you use dhcp or static IPs? Can this be caused by inaccessible dhcp server?