Re: [vfio-users] connect bridge without connection to the local network?

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:01 PM, thibaut noah <thibaut noah gmail com> wrote:
I use dhcp according to my bridge file in netctl
I don't even know what a dhcp server is, my knoledge in network is close to none actually.
So if i use static ip i can solve this?

Hi Thibaut,

Can you describe in more details of how do you want to do with your guest and what is your issue? It seemed that I failed to understand the issues that you are facing here.

Best regards,
Okky Hendriansyah