Re: [vfio-users] connect bridge without connection to the local network?

Static ip for the host seems to be fine, my only problem is with the guest now.

Yes i have libvirt installed, so if i enable virbr0 in my host and use it as a source on my vm i should be fine?

I currently have an interface of type bridge in my xml which uses br-lan (my host bridge i pasted above) as source, model type is virtio.